By becoming a member of OSGATA, you will become one of a national network of organic farmers, organic seed growers, seed breeders, seed companies, affiliate organizations and individuals who support the organic seed trade.
OSGATA is a member-powered organization. In joining, you will support our work and mission to protect and promote organic seed. Other member benefits include:
- An email newsletter keeping you up -to-date on important seed issues− including the latest about the ongoing litigation against Monsanto.
- Cross promotion of member products and services.
- Access to a members-only listserv for networking.
- Inclusion in building a policy platform for promoting, protecting and developing the organic seed trade’s interests.
- State and federal lobbying services.
- Political action updates on state and federal level.
- Opportunities to participate first-hand in our efforts via our Committees.
“Seeds are the memory of life,” says OSGATA Treasurer Isaura Andaluz. We must work together to maintain a healthy, vibrant organic seed industry in order to offer growers and consumers a choice!
Or download a membership application and mail with payment to:
P.O. Box 362
Washington, ME 04574