As a farmer-driven organization OSGATA relies on your support! Help organic farmers, seed companies, seed breeders, researchers, and advocates of organic seed in protecting our critical seed resources and further developing the organic seed trade by donating today.
OSGATA is currently in the middle of an end-of-your fundraising campaign and we need your help to meet our goal! Please donate today. Visit our Go Fund Me campaign to learn more.
Donations can be made securely via PayPal…
…Or via mail:
Organic Seed Growers & Trade Association
PO Box 362
Washington, ME 04574
Because OSGATA is an advocacy trade group donations to support our work are not tax deductible. Thank you!
OSGATA relies on the support of our members as well as contributions from concerned individuals to promote and protect organic seed. Your donation will continue to fuel OSGATA’s Work:
- Coordinating activity subsequent to the partial victory for farmers in OSGATA et al. v. Monsanto.
- Promoting the right to farm, and protection from GE contamination.
- Publishing and distribution of Protecting Organic Seed Integrity: The Organic Farmer’s Handbook to GE Avoidance and Testing.
- Defending farmers’ right to save and trade seed.
- Ensuring the right to true choice in the marketplace for farmers and consumers.
- Promoting protocols for maintaining organic seed integrity and testing seed quality.
- Encouraging the viability of regional organic seed companies.
- Protecting farmer-developed varieties.
- Developing and supporting organic seed standards.
- Encouraging National Organic Program progress toward 100% organic seed.
- Helping send farmers to National Organic Standards Board meetings, legislative actions, conferences, and more.
- Advocating for establishment of “no detect GE content” in organic seed and for biotech responsibility and accountability.