Organic Seed Growers & Trade Association
PO Box 362
Washington, ME 04574
Because OSGATA is an advocacy trade group donations to support our work are not tax deductible. Thank you!
OSGATA relies on the support of our members as well as contributions from concerned individuals to promote and protect organic seed. Your donation will continue to fuel OSGATA’s Work:
- Coordinating the PUBPAT lawsuit against Monsanto’s GE patents while providing up-to-date information to the public.
- Promoting the right to farm, protected from GE contamination.
- Defending farmers’ right to save and trade seed.
- Ensuring the right to true choice in the marketplace for farmers and consumers.
- Establishing protocols for maintaining organic seed integrity and testing seed quality.
- Encouraging the viability of regional organic seed companies.
- Protecting farmer-developed varieties.
- Developing and supporting organic seed standards.
- Encouraging National Organic Program progress toward 100% organic seed.
- Helping send farmers to legislative actions, conferences, and more.